9.16.2004

With

That entry down there, I barely grazed one aspect of what's going on. I touched on how I arrived where I am. I want to address so many more things. That was the easiest, because it was the most sure, the easiest to pull out. That part of things had all but told itself.



The rest is still too fresh. The rest still pops me out of a dead sleep, at night, with tears standing in my eyes. The rest, I'm still getting over. It's still this almost physical emptiness. I need to make these pathetic, disruptive feelings work for me, not against me. When that happens, things will get way better.


2 comments:

Time said...

First, I think you are a great writer. Second, you have guts for putting it all out there. I tend to hide behind humor when I write.

Keep it up.

Lili said...

Thank you, Tim. Humor is great, too, heh, that's why I started reading yours.