9.03.2004

Whining

I've been whining a lot to this blog. I read it through, and it even bores ME. I haven't had any major deep thoughts, or epiphanies, lately. It helps to vent on here, though. Perhaps it's because I'm so caught up in the day-to-day, that I haven't had any time for serious reflection. I think another thing, is now I have readership. I have a hard time slicing open my soul and pouring all my guts out. I really should get over myself and just go for it.

I find myself drawing away from just posting the thoughts that occur to me, the things I mull over a lot, and going more towards tangible events. It's helping me vent, but it's not helping unswirl all the emotions.

I've also been tired a lot. Tired, stressed, excited, angry, snippy, elated, with minor bouts of depression. Like, everything's suppressed, but everything's more intense. But I'm too tired to go with it, so it's just sorta there.

Soon. Summer will be over soon. Things will change. This summer has really taken it's toll. I'm ready for change, I'm ready for the fall. I sniff the air, and analyze the weather 3-4 times a day. I'm so eager for fall to come this year, I don't know why. I shouldn't be, gods know. When the Season winds down, and we still don't have this house rented, we'll be destitute. We're struggling now, and we're living on the landscaping biz. money. When we're back relying largely on the county job, it'll be tough.

Hopefully, things will fall into place soon.


[Listening to: Candy - Iggy Pop - (4:18)]

No comments: