9.24.2004

Tess died

I knew that would get your attention...

My 'Tess' char in The Sims died, last night, just after her and Red got engaged. It was terrible. Opti moved out of the house almost immediately after he moved in, and shacked up with some military hussy. Red's still single (but looking...), and living with Xan and Lili. Those two got married, and had a son, which they named Gregor. Lili quit her job, and is looking for something in the "Criminal" field, now. Xan is a doctor, and Red's still a Slacker, but she brings home a tidy paycheck, so it's all good.

That's my Sims update. I know everyone's totally fascinated.

Real life isn't exactly that interesting. I have a nasty head cold. We thought the cat got out of the house yesterday, but turns out she was sleeping under the bedframe REALLY soundly...damn cat. Michele is getting married in one week (OMFG), and my new babies are coming Tuesday, which I'm really really psyched about.

Oh, and I learned today, that some people are so worth hearing from, that it even transcends my abhorrence for the telephone. Yes, folks, I actually enjoyed a phone call.

Now, since I'm out of the game, I may as well go read all your blogs. Yeah, I'm so neglectful.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Bah - No Tito char??? :D

Lili said...

You weren't in the chat, when I decided to make up a house of who was in the chat, at the time.

My next guy will be named Tito. How should I make him look?

Adam said...

You can go like me:
6'2" 230, dark hair and a goatee

Or you can go like my Asheron's call guy:
6'2" 230, dark hair and a goatee,

Or you can do like my City of Heroes guy:
6'2" 230, dark hair and a goatee.

I don't care, you choose! :)

Lili said...

Hmmmmmm tough call, there...

Ally said...

WHAT NO ALLY!?

/cry

I can see who Lilija loves and it AINT ME.