10.30.2004

Weekend stuff

Last night was fun, but I fear I got Mindy hooked on The Sims 2. That's cool, it really is a great game, but why can't people get into MMO's like that!? I wish I could recruit RL friends into playing mmorpgs with me. Instead I get them hooked on The Sims, and watch as they dissapear into The Great Gaming Void.

I loved that drink, the Grateful Dead, it was awesome. I think I really blew my drinking fuse, though. Since that infamous night in September, I haven't been able to get drunk, or anything. I'm barely able to drink. Normally, nowadays a few drinks is my limit. Last week was the closest I got, by finishing that small bottle of Tequila Rose, and even then I was only buzzed.

Yesterday, I preordered WoW, by buying the box thing, at Best Buy. It came with a book, which I expected to ignore, mostly. I soon discovered that it's by Richard A. Knaak, one of my favorite fantasy authors! He wrote Legend of Huma, which is my all time favorite Dragonlance book (which is saying a lot, given how much I loved the Dragonlance series when I was younger) I got a few pages into the book, and I must say, I'm looking forward to reading it. It'll take the edge off the antsy waiting time, for the game to be released.


[Listening to: The wild rover - Dropkick Murphys - (3:25)]

No comments: