10.17.2004

I love October

I know, I know. I've mentioned it before, but it's so true, I must blather on about it.

Tonight we're going to this kickass haunted hayride thing, at Raceway Park It's being pulled by a monster truck, goes through a haunted car graveyard. Alden doesn't know yet, it's a big suprise, but he's gonna lay an egg when he finds out. He loves shit like this (omg, me too!) But come on, monster truck haunted hayride, how doesn't that fucking rock.

Then, next weekend, maybe Saturday, we're going to The Forest of Fear. We went the first year, and it was cool, but not worth the 2 hour ride up there. In the 8 years they've been doing it, it's grown and grown, and now, NOW I think it'll be awesome. Debating whether to take Alden, or not, the Slaughterhouse, and the Circus of the Damned are really fucking scary. I was ruined on haunted houses well into my late teens, because my mom forced me into going in one, when I was 4, and I was horribly traumatized. I know, me. Unfathomable, right? Afraid of funhouses! Not anymore, though, I love them. I live for October. We try to get to every single one we see, even the little beat ones, put on by garden centers, and whatnot. Alden's hopefully getting old enough, now, that he can join us, in the more kid-oriented ones.

Weeheeheee!

[Listening to: Sin City (KMFDM remix) - Genitorturers - (4:32)]

1 comment:

Ally said...

We're doing this haunted hayride thing down near Fredericksburg. Its supposed to be for adults so I'm totally excited.

Man there is no holiday better than Halloween. :D