10.25.2004

The Suck

Last night, in all the commotion, the mister lost the car keys. I still can't find them. Three cheers for my spare set, but still. My house key is on there too, etc etc.

Also, some bitchass punk fucker stole two pumpkins from my little fall harvesty decoration, outside. I CAN'T FUCKING HAVE ANYTHING NICE. It sucks, because they were the little ones we bought for Alden to paint (which we were gonna do tonight, paint and carve them up). He noticed on his way out, this morning, and he was heartbroken. Now I have to go get replacements, but still. I'm thinking of making a sign.

"TO THE BITCHASS PUNK WHITE TRASH MOTHERFUCKER WHO STOLE MY SON'S PUMPKINS...I hope you fucking enjoy them."

I hate this town. Have I mentioned that? I hate living across the street from a bar. I hate living on a main road. I hate this town.

Today=The Suck
[Listening to: The Ripper by Judas Priest - Iced Earth - (2:41)]

1 comment:

Ally said...

Come live down here by me, womanz. Nobody steals pumpkins here. :-)

P.S. That's shitty for Alden, man. :-(