10.24.2004

Remote!

I'm at my mom's house, waiting around for dinner...trying to type on a non-natural keyboard. I feel like a blind three year old...

I'm also bored off my ass. Hi blog <3

Today is The Mister's b-day, he's 36 (omg) but we're not really celebrating it today, no money, haha. Next week, I'm taking him out, and all. He hates his birthday, anyway. His mother died very close to his 14th, so it's sorta a gloomy, moody time. I've learned to keep things low key.

Before people get nosy and start reading over my shoulder, I'm outta heere...

2 comments:

Ally said...

Amg! Our misters and us have the same exact age difference for the win!

Adam said...

October birthdays are awesome. Especially ones close to Halloween. Mine's tomorrow and I'm not sure I'm going to come to work... I uhhh, think I'm getting sick... *cough* :)