4.02.2004

Woohoo! Confession time!

So, I'm going to get my nails done this morning. (no, that's not the confession) The shop where I get them done is CONSTANTLY blasting CMT. Who woulda thunk, Vietnamese folks, into country music. The duration of the visit is roughly an hour and a half, and for that whole time, I'm watching country music videos. It used to make my skin crawl. It's growing on me. Some of those country music guys are friggin HOT! Some of the songs, I can relate to. Like, today, there was this song called Whiskey Girl. It made me smile. SMILE, people. Most of it is still total dreck, like there was this Dolly Parton song about Jesus or some shit, that made me want to toss cookies, and there's the standard sappy whiny love songs, but every once in awhile, I hear something I like. WTF people. WTF I say.

You know what? This would make a good ACF post.

No comments: