4.24.2004

The waiting game is killing me, hehe, but in a good way. I've been waiting since last summer, to buy a new computer. Waiting till the house stuff settled down, waiting till after the holidays, then waiting for the tax refund. It's killing me. But, it's a fun sort of anticipation. This computer is a shambles. It's literally falling apart. It'll be 6 this year. 6 years old. That's ancient by computerly standards.

The other thing I'm waiting for, is my iPod. My mom and husband, are going halfies and giving me the money to buy an iPod (and some of the accessories), for my birthday. It's soo close, yet so far. I'm sort of hoping they'll suprise me soon, with the money, so I can order it and have it by the thirteenth. That would be sweet as hell. I don't want it for no reason, heh. I only have a radio in my Blazer, and rather than going all out, and putting in a System, when I got it (like I do with my other cars) I vowed to hold off, and get an iPod, and the thingy that you need, to play in the car. I hate the radio soooo much. It makes me nuts, being without good music day in and day out.

Soon. Soon. Patience is my middle name.

No comments: