4.24.2004

What a bizarrre dream. In a good way. I woke up feeling good, from it. I'm gonna write it down.


So, Mike and I are in a relationship. A serious one, too, very loving. We're right on the verge of living together, you know, where like half of your stuff is already moved in, you're sleeping together most nights, all that. I remember the house very distinctly, too. Strange. The walls were white, and the carpet was a lot of navy blue. Big bed, with a burgundy cover, and big dark furniture. So, Mike's got people coming over, to play cards. I'm in the bedroom changing from my clothes in a backpack, trying one outfit after another. I settled on a navy blue tee shirt, and some dark cutoffs. By the time I was done, all the people were downstairs playing cards, and Mike was in the kitchen getting some stuff to bring down there. There was a knock at the door. It was the police. I jetted downstairs, trying to escape out a basement door, or the garage or something. Mike answered the door, and turns out they were looking for me because one one unpaid parking ticket. I was running around downstairs trying to get through all the people to escape, but they had their stupid card table pushed up against the door. I was climbing over it, when Mike grabbed me around the middle, and hauled me upstairs to the cops. He was all like "I can't believe I loved a criminal, you disgust me, we're finished" It was that dramatic. So, the cops hauled me away.

Fade to prison. I just get placed in this tiny cell, it's roughly the size of my desk, with just enough room for a bench and a bucket, and just enough to stand and turn around. It was smack in the middle of this huge building that was mostly underground. Everything was beige, and lit with torches. The guard was juuust about to clink my door shut, when a riot starts, and I manage to escape.

Fade to me being outside, and escaping. I'm barefoot for some reason, and trotting across a giant parking lot. Also, everything's beige, sky, ground, everything. Very strange. The parking lot was totally deserted, too. Mike appears out of no where on this hovercraft. He pulls up, and I just shot him a look, and kept running, barefoot. He was like "look, I'm sorry, maybe I was too hasty, you need a ride" So, I hopped on.

He said "Since it's Halloween, I decided to go camping, wanna go?" Sure. He hovercrafted to a nearby forest, where there were little bonfires everywhere, and people partying. He pulled up near this huuuuuge winnebago, with a little campfire next to it, and people everywhere. They were having a Halloween party. We went inside, and there was candy EVERYWHERE, but it seemed illeagal. Like, candy was outlawed, or something. It was a party drug. I swept off this couch-bench thing to lay down among the chaos, and just then the park rangers knocked on the door.

Then I woke up.

No comments: