4.19.2004

I just started playing AC again, right? I'm enjoying it, because I'm taking things slow, and really getting INTO the game. Trying quests I've never done, reading lore, keeping a book of detailed information. It's a nice, different approach. I used to play to hang out with friends, now, I don't have any friends in game, so I'm doing what I can to keep myself interested. It's really a fun game, but I think it's all about setting self-goals. Lately, I've been trying to fill this checklist I made, of housing items. It's harder than one would think. Rare drops really are rare.

Here's what sucks, though. Someone suggested that I would like the game Morrowind. I looked it up, and it really grabbed my interest. Now, I'm about to go buy it. It'll either turn out one of two ways, I can see it now: I'll love it, and abandon AC again, to play it, or I'll play for a week or so, and get bored like every other game, and go back to AC.

No comments: