4.02.2004

HUGELY GOOD NEWS WOOOOFUCKINGHOOO!!!!!

I got my nose pierced again, today (that's not the good news, wait for it). My piercer, Turin, and I have a good rapport. I've been going to him for almost 8 years now, and he's awesome. Today, we were talking, and he was thinking about going back to school, making piercing a part time thing. Half jokingly, I said "well, if ya ever need someone to answer the phones..." He looked at me, and said "I'm seriously considering taking on an apprentice, so, we'll have to think about that." He's the only one that works there, he owns the place. We? I guess he meant he and I. HELL FUCKING YEAH. You wanna talk dream jobs? Close to home, good pay, excellent hours, great boss, and it's something I totally love. I'm floating. He's got my number, now :) Oh, and I have a lovely stainless steel ring in my right nostril. That's good too. :D

No comments: