4.20.2004

I made an interesting discovery about blogging. Often, throughout the day, I'll think of something brilliant to muse over, here, "OMG, I must blog that, I'll do it when I get home!" Then this or that happens, and when I actually do get in front of this thing, it just doesn't seem all that brilliant.

It's almost as if, these thoughts (besides remote, that is) are what hits me, when I'm sitting here, or bored at home. I should put more effort into Remote. I keep a notebook in my car, and I use it when I have to wait somewhere. I need to use it more. Just for one line notes to myself, so I don't forget.

I was gonna type about my bizarre spending habits, and my new addiction to Morrowind (bought because of my bizarre spending habits) but, now it doesn't seem all that important.

But, what is? This isn't about important. I'm keeping this blog, because I like talking to myself, typing things out helps me get things straight in my head, and it's a nifty little cross section of life, to look at. Snapshots of my days. Mental photo album.

No comments: