5.01.2004

Labret today, drinking yesterday

I made the decision when I got up this morning, I'm getting my labret done this afternoon. That'll be aftermarket hole number 11. I have an MO though. I want to go show my face around the place, make sure Turin doesn't forget me. Let him know I'm still VERY interested in becoming his apprentice.

I'm so psyched.

Last night was a typical and untypical Friday night. Hung out with Mindy, who I haven't seen since September, about. She's been a good friend of mine for more than 9 years. I wish we could hang out more. I wish I wasn't such a hermit. They're some of my best friends. I always have fun when I hang out with especially Mindy, though, and we always laugh so much. Every time we part, I regret not trying harder to keep in touch, and vow that I'll do better.

Came home, and poured myself a huuuuge whiskey sour, and sat down to some good old ACF debauchery. That was the typical part. :) I love ACF, it's my home on the net. I love the people I've met there. I even look forward to coming home, relaxing, and seeing what they're all up to.

Drinking every weekend feels a little like it's becoming a bad habit. But, then I justify it by "well, what the fuck else are we gonna do? We're broke, with this house thing." and "At least I'm not going out every night, and whooping it up at a bar" and "It's only maybe 2 or three hours a week, heh, and Alden never EVER sees me drunk" As long as those stipulations are met, I'm not concerned.