5.04.2004

Eclectic

I'm discovering the true meaning of that word, today. I'm doing what Afe's doing, listening to my whole entire mp3 library. I've got a reason, though. I'm getting an iPod soon, and I don't want any songs I hate, or broken songs, or anything like that on there.

I'm looking at upwards of 1300 songs. Roughly 75 hours of music. So far, I'm on #36. Just chippin away slowly, haha. It's cool, though, because already I've heard a fair range of styles, and only had to delete some Christmas music. A good Christmas carol will throw off any random mix...

It's good, though, to hear Maddy Prior near Fear Factory. Sisters of Mercy, Slayer, and Cab Calloway. Voltaire and Toby Keith and UB40. Vivaldi, Pearl Jam, Shabba Ranks, and Bad Religion. The Cars and Amorphis. I love the combos, haha. It's my own crazy radio station.

No comments: