8.12.2004

Oh yeah...

...that's why I don't watch the news.

I turned on ABC, to catch the full McGreevy thing (All I can say about that is wow, but, you know he only came out/resigned/etc, because of the upcoming sexual misconduct suit. Smart move, he put things out in the open, himself, didn't wait for all the skeletons to come out of the closet in trial. Still bummed, though, he wasn't a bad gov. Now who knows what's gonna happen. I digress...) Anyway, so after the big gov. news, there were a few more stories, before the weather. A young couple getting electrocuted in their car, a 5 year old boy and his mother getting hit by a truck, which killed the kid, left mom in critical cond. and someone dying in a freak freight elevator crash. Then comes the weather and flood warnings.

Wee. I hate TV. I'm crawling back into my cave 'o ignorance.

No comments: