9.08.2006

Wolfboy and his puppies

Mm, I ran into Wolfboy, today.

I didn't recognize him, at first, he shaved his head, put on a few lbs. and grew some facial hair. I mean, it has been 8+ years...last time I saw him, he was stalking Irv and I through Pathmark, snarling. Irv and I were laughing...it was laughable.

So, he cruses up to me, at the school, and starts chatting. I start chatting back, thinking to myself "I know this guy...who is this guy...we used to hang out" Then, it hit me..it's Mark! At first, I felt all awkward, but then we started talking about our kids, and old friends, and stuff, and it was remarkably friendly, and pleasant. And, so ordinary!

I had to break up with him, because he thought he was a warewolf. He also had skinhead tendencies, and I hate that shit. He was a big poser, though, because he didn't really disrespect anyone, he just saw a few skinhead movies and thought they were really cool. But, he was crazy...he really did think he was this powerful, rippling muscled warewolf. He would howl at the full moon, and writhe around "changing" and, at the time, I was both afraid of him (not because he would tear me up, but because he was genuinely crazy) and sad for him. He was also sexually neurotic. He disliked fluids, he didn't like wetness, or sweat, or any natural sex-type-excretion. He wouldn't touch me, and it took him an hour of frantic concentrating to get off. I see he has three kids now, so probably he got over that little quirk.

But, I loved him, genuinely. We had so SO much stuff in common...I think we would have been better as friends, and never tried to be a couple. I had a few relationships like that. It was a nice easy conversation, talking about old friends, seeing people that are still around, etc.

I feel bad about the breakup, still. I was such a bitch when I was younger. I met another guy, a normal, athletic, smokin' hot artist-type, who was a tai-kwon-do champion, he was an Olympic hopeful, trained at the top school in NJ. After dealing with Mark's quirks, and his crying, and dealing with being his mommy, and his jealousy, pseudo-racisim, wolfyness...I just was totally in love with this other guy, and dumped Mark on the spot. In a letter.

I feel bad, because we'd had a huge fight, a few weeks, before, and he was getting better. It was one of those huge "sitting on the kitchen floor, clutching each other, crying, promising to make it better" fights. And, he got so much better, he turned into superboyfriend. Then, I broke up with him. He was all suicidal..calling me, crying... I was such a shit.

So, yeah, that's what I thought about, today, seeing Mark. He's still hot, though. His kid is adorable, and his wife is cute, and I'm thrilled that he's normal, now, or relatively normal, at least.

Of course, "the girls" Darlene, Angela, Sue, and Ronnie, all had to rib me.

I look forward to seeing him and his family again, we still seem to have all that stuff in common, he's still all metal, and I could use some more metal friends. I would love if Alden and his kid started hanging out.

I wonder if he still howls at the moon.

No comments: