3.30.2004

Well, fucking aye. I would have a nice juicy semi-daily "Remote" posting, here, but seems that when I was talking with a friend, MY SON LOCKED MY KEYS IN THE FUCKING GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING CAR. Along with the notebook, purse, etc... *VENTVENTVENTVENTVENT* Lucky for me, though, she hadn't pulled away just yet, and I got a ride home. My vehicle is still at the school. GRR. He's sitting in his room, punished, for the day, all privileges stripped.

Now, he's a good boy, and an honest one, which I value. I asked him WTF was he THINKING, when he locked the doors!? (as all parents are apt to do) He said, and I quote "I wasn't in the mood to go home, I figured we could stay here" Inside I had to chuckle. Outside I freaked out...YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE??!?!?!? He did, oh yeah. He thought we'd just hang out there at the playground, till someone rescued us. (Did I mention, it's raining...) And here's me thinking it was some kind of bizarre accident...I should have known better...he is my kid, after all. He's less clutzy, and more conniving than he lets on.

No comments: