3.26.2004

That Open Relationship thread over on ACF has me thinking. I could absolutely do it. Sex is sex and love is love. If you've reached that point with your mate where your love is perfect, and nothing can wedge in there (not even sexual relations with others) then I think you have what it takes. I say this, because I've been there. I let him sleep with my best friend, and that was cool. I okayed it. It was strange, and it was a great turn on, and there was no weirdness, it was just straight up sex. He doesn't even really like her that much, heh. Sex is cheap. Anyone can have sex. Sex can be easily simulated. It's LOVE, that's where the relationship is. You can't fake love. You can't replace the person you love with a pocket pussy, or a fling with the neighbor. I know where his heart is at.

He's not so open about things, on my side. I don't think he could handle it. Territorial, or something. I envy the man. I was thinking about it recently. 7 years for me, and total, utter monagamy. Never touched another guy. Never smelled another guy's aftershave, in that intimate neck sniffing way. It's not so much sex that I'm envious about, it's just the difference, I guess.

No comments: