3.27.2004

Aha, "he's hot" just came to me.

There are a few different variations of hot. There's like movie star, art, the statue of David "hot" that when I admire, I look at the person like they really are a piece of art. Pretty. Rare. Distant. No touchy, and I wouldn't want to. Johnny Depp is art-hot. I could stare at him all day. Purely physical beauty.

Then, there's hot, like HOT, like totally do-able. These types show up in every day, like the guy you see on line at the grocery store, or the guy laying shingles on the roof next door. I have unique ideas about what characteristics makes a guy "hot" Most people are floored by who I drool over. Generally personality or the way they carry themselves figure in more than actual looks. I want to give examples, but I'm racking my brain for someone famous, and I'm coming up with nil. Maybe Pete Steel. He's a fucking animal. Lots of people think he's ugly. I don't get it. My piercing guy, Turin. No one but me seems to think he's attractive. I don't get it.

No comments: