11.11.2004

It's Weird

My dad's here, right. There's all sorts of stuff I want to blog about, regarding him, his visit, etc, but every time I sit down to write some huge thing, either I get interrupted, or he materializes, or something. I'm having a hard time keeping my blogging inspirations in my head long enough to expound on them.

It's like "ooh, that'll be good to write about, but I can't right now" *time passes* "what was I gonna say...crap...ah well, I'll go play some WoW"

With the mister on vacation, and my dad around, my Alone Time is nil. Sometimes I complain about being solitary, so much, but my god when I don't have it, I REALLY miss it. Having people around at all times is really making me appreciate the "me time".

It's not even like we're doing anything. Every day since Sunday has been much of the same. Get up at 7, take the boy to school, get home, shower, wait around till Dad gets up...then go out to this store or that one, shopping. We're back home by 3, and by then Dad's so shot, from shopping all morning, he wants to just chill around the house.

That's good, though, beacuse we're really doing a lot with the house, in that time. The house is so incredibly busy, right now. It really does look like we'll be moving by December. For real.

No comments: