12.24.2004

Stolen from Ally, who stole it from someone else...

Three names you go by:
Lili
Lilija
Lisa

Three screennames you have:
sisdeth13
Arachne
Lilija

Three things you like about yourself:
My zen-like calm
My mind
My wit

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
My weight
My indecisiveness about my future
My lack of priority, sometimes

Three parts of your heritage:
umm. I don't know, I'm adopted. I'll just go with my parent's heritage:
Polish
Italian
German

Three things that scare you:
Being Lonely (alone, which I love, and Lonely are two different things)
Alden making bad choices in life
Losing things that I work very hard for


Three of your everyday essentials:
World of Warcraft
Talking to certain people
Spending undivided one on one time with Alden


Three things you are wearing right now:
I'm dressed up all pretty for Christmas Eve with the family, so:
A new crisp dress shirt, white with faint purple, silver and black pinstripes
My spider ring
Lots of eyeliner

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Nick Cave
Anthrax
Twisted Sister (woo, goin to see them on January 15!)

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Burn in Hell-Twisted Sister
Cemetary Gates- Pantera (RIP :( )
Into My Arms- Nick Cave

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Finishing those last two bloody classes from Brookdale
Building bookshelves
cooking something complicated, like a cassoulet, pot au feu, terrine, or something like that that require days of prepration and many fussy steps

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Humor
Support
Honesty

Two truths and a lie:
I like mushrooms
I was born in Spain
I pierced my own nipple with a safety pin when I was 16


Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
(Ally and I are almost the same, on this one)
Hands
Voice
Neck

Three things you just can't do:
Keep my opinions to myself
Get up early, and be a productive little domestic, like I should
Deal with contractors, anymore, ever, at all.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Gaming (Yes, World of Warcraft, and how)
Spiders/reptiles
Reading

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
See someone, that I don't spend nearly enough time with
Eat the pan of triple chocolate chip Kahlua brownies that I made for today's dessert
Play WoW

Three careers you're considering:
Caterer
Historian
Owning a small business

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Seattle
Bali
Guam

Three kids names:
Gabriel (I really like this name, but everyone I know hates it)
Rhiannon Stephanie (if Alden were a girl, that would have been it)
Lilly Anna (My other girl choice)


Three things you want to do before you die:
Go back to Guam, one more time, at least
Find out if my dad is who I think he is
See Alden successful, and happy, as an adult

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Michele
Mindy
and either Adam or Zare


I love these tell all lists, they're a great jump start for a whole random string of thinking.

4 comments:

Ally said...

First of all, I cant believe you dont like mushrooms. How can you not like mushrooms? I dont think we can be friends anymore.

Second, the Collective strikes again. We have a lot of similar/the same answers. Creep.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas. You know how much I think of you (as a person, not like, as in every 30 seconds I think of you hehe) and I believe you deserve all the best for the hard work you put into things. Thank you for being a learning curve, a building block, and someone who I can speak freely with.

Much <3 and may good things come your way.

Lili said...

*sniffle*

You're really the best :) Thank you.

Lili said...

And not only do I not like mushrooms, I desperately hate them, to the point of fear.

I won't eat a dish that has even the rumor of mushroom surrounding it. If I have to dig through a dish to pick shrooms out of it, I'm so out of the mode, it's not even worth eating anymore. People say "yeah, there's mushrooms in this, but you won't even taste them" Bullshit. I *smelled* them, before you even got the dish out of the kitchen. I'll pass.

Anonymous said...

I join you in your anti-mushroomness. And I told you we were thinking of Gabriel for a boy's name.